Dr. Jose Ramon Hueso
Dr. Jose Ramon Hueso has been the head of the ophthalmology department in San Juan University Hospital of Alicante since June 1994 (position won by a competitive contest). Dr. Jose has been an Assistant Doctor in Puerta de Hierro Clinic in Madrid from April 1981 to February 1983, being responsible for the Cornea Transplants Section, from November 1981 to January 1983, as the Head of Ophthalmology Department.
He is also a member of the European board of ophthalmology, a professor in Bio-technology of Alicante University in Spain and a doctor of ophthalmology at San Juan University Hospital of Alicante.
Dr. Hueso is specialized in; Femto, Cataract surgery, Glaucoma surgery, Keratoplasty (corneal transplant) and general ophthalmology and posterior segment.
- Retinal Treatments
- Diagnosis retina and optic nerve diseases with the latest technologies
- Treatment of age-related macular degeneration
- Treatment of retinal rupture
- Treatment of retinal detachment
- Treatment of retinal vascular obstruction
- Treatment of preterm infants’ retina
- Treatment of hereditary retinopathy
- Treatment of diabetic retinopathy
- Diagnosis and treatment of iris infections
- Treatment of retinal infections
- Eye Floater